Since CPATH formed in 2008, the organization has helped members connect and learn from one another. Member participation enables CPATH to continuously grow as a vibrant, diverse, active and strong national organization. CPATH has had a powerful impact provincially, nationally and internationally, including advocacy for policy and legislative changes, promoting education and awareness, and contributing to revisions of international standards of care. As a member you are joining this strong national movement that advocates for the health and well-being of gender diverse and trans people. The strength of the organization is the growing community of members working together to advance trans health. CLICK HERE to subscribe or renew!
Your membership fees at work
Most of CPATH’s funding comes from membership fees, although we do also secure grants for conferences and projects. Membership fees are the core of what helps us move forward on CPATH’s strategic plan. Membership fees are what pay the bills, enabling us to keep the doors open – they cover the costs of website administration, web conferences and teleconferences, occasional consulting fees, and much more.
- Opportunity to participate in and support a strong voice for trans health in Canada
- Vote for Association Officers and Board members (full members only)
- Discounted registrations at the CPATH conferences and receptions
- Regular updates including e-newsletters
- Participate in learning and professional development initiatives, such as the Community of Practice
- Contributing, at an organizational and systems level, to the well-being of gender diverse and trans people by participating in our committees and working groups
- Becoming informed about and involved in developments within the field of trans health
- In addition to our regular membership fees, members can choose to enroll for our expanded benefits. Please see our “praxis” packages